Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hotel California... - Dream

I was at some fancy schmancy hotel somewhere waiting in the check in area. I had my reservations in my hand and accidentally walked up to a desk. This young kid who was manning the desk looked up at me and said “ I don’t process those here” I said “ What kind of customer service is that, you should have said “ How may I help you, sir?” I walked away and someone else behind a desk said something to me that wasn’t to my liking. I got a little more annoyed and got louder about how the service was severely lacking in this establishment. Finally a big wig manager shows up and says “Upgrade him to a suite”
At that point I said “ that’s how it is it done folks. An applause roared from the other patrons in the lobby. All of a sudden I have people in football jerseys coming up to me wanting to shake my hand. I think they believe I am some star. Then I woke up.

2 comments:

Jeni Q said...

Freak.

But at least you're popular. :)

cmrpaul said...

hahahaha (At your dream. Also that you're a freak.)