Sunday, May 13, 2007

Why Did I do this!?



I borrowed my Father-in-Law’s pressure washer (thanks Royce!) and was cleaning the front of the house.
That turned into me cleaning the brick walkway that leads to the front door. I accidentally let the high pressure stream of water graze the driveway.
It blasted the black junk off with ease. Before I knew it, I had cleaned a 3x1 section. Then I did an entire section of the driveway.
It looks very good, but I have to do the whole thing now or it will look ghetto.

4 comments:

cmrpaul said...

Ack! A pressure washing job is never finished!

Sean said...

I know... there's just so much to clean! The driveway, the deck, the lawn furniture, Rims, the house...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I'm glad the pressure washer isnt mine.

Jeni Q said...

Ha! Get to work!

Sean said...

The driveway is 50% done. The wand of the pressure washer cracked under the pressure so I have to buy a new one today and wash some more on Tue and Thur ( cause I go in late on those days)