Friday, May 4, 2007

Towing my Boat in Miami - Dream

Carol and I were in Miami with my boat in tow. We stopped by this new gas station because gas was 1.23 a gallon. That was for unleaded 87 octane. I was so stoked that I put a full tank of 93 octane in the truck.
I knew the custom Westers' tune that I had installed would make the truck be very peppy with that octane. The fuel delivery finished and the pump asked if I wanted a car wash. For some reason I said yes (which I never do because I only hand wash my baby). We then walked inside to get sodas. When I was at the counter getting ready to pay, I saw a young kid with a pressure washer spraying down my truck. I pay for the sodas and go see what he’s doing. He says this is the carwash that I paid for at the pump. I let him finish and 4 of us get into the truck. Carol myself the carwash guy and some other person I do not know. We drive around Miami with my boat in tow until the carwash guy says he needs get back to work. I make a right turn into a parking lot with only one way in and out. They have those parking space markers painted in white around the perimeter of the lot. I decide that I’m in a truck and can make it over the parking space markers ( even with my boat in tow) and whip the truck around and head back in the direction we came.

Then I woke up.

No comments: