Thursday, May 17, 2007

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spammity Spam!

It kills me how much spam is out there and how many people would actually fall for this. Let's see what they do with our Cat as the beneficiary. His middle name isn't Antonio, but I thought it fit well with his first and last name.

-----Original Message-----
From: ONLINE LOTTERY GAME [mailto:dbreeze2@cox.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:28 AM
Subject: Ref No: MELI-T/ 17-F044262312



Dear Winner

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement that you are one

of our NEW year winniers of the FREE LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO

PROGRAMME, held on the 25TH of APRIL, 2007. You have therefore been

approved to claim a total sum of £500,000.00 pOUNDS.

Plese contact fiduciary agent for your claims.



Contact Our Claims Agent

Mrs.Eva Pedro

Email: infopedro2005@sify.com



FILL IN THE PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM BELOW

1. Full Names: Milo Antonio Pereira

2. Address: 748 Red Road, Durham, NC 28465

3. Age: 84

4. Sex: Yes

5. Marital Status: Single

6. Occupation: Homemaker

7. Phone numbers: 919-8675-309

8. Fax number: N/A

9. Country: USA





Yours Truly,

John Smith

Co-ordinator(Online Promo Programme)




LMAO! I googled Spam Spam Spam to get the right number of "spams " and found this clip. I don't know why it's so funny but I cracked up big time.

4 comments:

cmrpaul said...

I don't like SPAM!!

Sean said...

I can't recall the last time I had it. Well... I lie... I'm pretty sure it's been since I've married Carol. Before that it would have been growing up. It definately wasn't a regular item on the menu.

cmrpaul said...

Yea, I was just quoting Graham Chapman. I've never had it. As poor as we were growing up, my Mom was sickened by the thought of canned meats. heehee

cmrpaul said...

I should clarify... Not that you have to be poor to eat SPAM. It's just funny to me that of all the cheap canned food items we ate, SPAM was never ever on our menu because the idea grossed out my Mom.