Friday, August 24, 2007

Niles Channel Bridge - Dream

I was in the Keys driving North over the Niles Channel Bridge. It was night time and I was having a problem steering. The vehicle seemed to want to steer to the left into oncoming traffic even though I had the wheel cranked hard to the right.

There are two vehicles ahead of me a car and then a SUV towing a cargo trailer.
All of a sudden the SUV jack knifes the cargo trailer and stuff flies out.
They stop on the highest point of the bridge. It then becomes daytime for some reason and I swerve to the right barely missing the passenger getting out of the SUV.

Then I woke up because I thought that I heard the cat puke on the floor. I was unable to locate the ghastly upchuck on the new carpet.

1 comment:

cmrpaul said...

Cats. I've had dreams where I wake myself up because I think I hear them fighting or crying out or something only to find they were in the garage where I wouldn't have been able to hear them all along.