Thursday, March 29, 2007

Today's Dream

This dream skips all over the place.

At first, I'm with my parents in a strange house. Dad has a new dog that doesn't mind very well and he is telling it to get into a crate that is next to the bed. The crate looks more like a nightstand with a door. The Brindle colored lab does NOT want to enter the box/crate, so Dad ends up getting angry.

The next part, my brother and I are going fishing in my boat in the islands somewhere. We have to idle down this channel to the end where there is just enough room for one small boat to squeeze between two rocks to get to the open water. It is difficult to make it though because swimmers keep passing RIGHT in front of the opening. A boater behind me finally gets mad and shoves my boat out of the way and slips through the rocks and takes off.

I then see my moment and make it through only to end up in a swimming pool and my boat about to sink. Oddly enough, the life jackets in the boat sink as well along with an egg sinker.
I dive down to retrieve the life vests and sinker and then push my boat to the surface of the water and get back in.

That's all I remember... Thanks for reading!

No comments: