Friday, March 16, 2007

Race Boat Dream

I was living back with my parents at our Summerland Key House. The address is 564 W Shore Drive. I was helping mom and dad move an electrical outlet in the downstairs apartment. Wilson Philips was playing on the stereo and dad got mad and turned it off and said " why do I have to listen to that crap?" I said " Oh, It's ok for us to listen to YOUR music, but you can't listen to mine?"
We got into a fight, then I went outfront to look at the neighbors race boat. I had not been washed since the last time it was in the water. I could taste the salt water on the outdrives and see dirt on them. This isn't good for a race boat. I decided to hitch up to the boat and back the trailer into the water and start the engines to run them a little. I would then rince it off and wipe it down.
Dad reminded me that there was a race the next day and washing it off would be a waste of time. The boat was back infront of the house now and the owners were working on it while a lady played the bagpipes. I walked back to our house next door and then I woke up.

No comments: