Thursday, April 26, 2007

Flying Dogs? (Gargoyale) - Dream

I was sitting at home in front of my computer and someone sends me an instant message on Windows Live messenger.

They ask me if I’ve seen the flying dogs yet. I tell them no and shrug off the incident. Shortly thereafter, I hear a commotion outside and see the neighbors pointing at the trees. I then see something swoop down out of the trees. It looks like a large dog with wings. I run outside to get a closer look and end up in a Tahoe by the side of the street with on of my friend’s old girlfriends.

She puts down the window and a baby flying dog makes it inside the vehicle. It is on the floor scratching my legs and flapping its wings. I keep telling her to grab it and toss it out the window. She is finally able to do so.  Then I woke up.

No comments: