Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Paintball Dream




I was at a Halloween party at a school dressed in my paintball gear, complete with my milsim marker and all except paint. I then ended up down a dark hallway. One guy came out of the darkness and said “You don’t want to go down there; it’s the red light district”
I turned around and thanked him. I then ended up in another dorm room hallway sitting at a table eating something. At the end of the meal, the guy across from me asked me if I had any cigars. I did, so I lit it and then asked him if it was ok to smoke in the hallway. He said yes. After that I was in the dorm room near us washing dishes and Carol walks up. We talk a bit and then we start to leave together. The guy says “Wait! I don’t trust him with you!” I hold up my ring hand and show him the wedding band. Carol nods and says “Yeah, he’s with me, It’s ok”

I then find myself outside and I see a cop pull out his revolver and load it. I remembered that I had my revolver on my person and pull it out. It was loaded, so I unloaded it.
The cop then says “ I don’t know why we have a guard on these things when it is so easy to load and unload. I replied with “Yeah, and speed loaders make it even easier.”

Then I woke up.

1 comment:

Jeni Q said...

You do not lie when you say "Whacky"