Friday, December 21, 2007

The Saga continues...

Now tell me... do any of you know a female named Sean?

I wonder what c/o is... hmmm

Let's see what happens next! LOL


Start of email:
From: Student, North Commons [mailto:SVC-NCSTUDENT@studentaffairs.osu.edu] Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 12:08 PMTo: Sean PereiraSubject: RE: Finals Week

hello
No need to elaborate. I'm just going to count it as a c/o.

Management

From: Sean Pereira [mailto:sean.pereira@gmale.com] Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 6:21 AMTo: Student, North Commons; greene.729@osu.edu; sivertson.12@osu.edu; thomas.17152@osu.eduSubject: RE: Finals Week
Hi,

I had female “issues “ that prevented me from working. Do you need me to elaborate?

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Sean

From: Student, North Commons [mailto:SVC-NCSTUDENT@studentaffairs.osu.edu] Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 12:31 PMTo: greene.729@osu.edu; sean.pereira@gmale.com; sivertson.1@osu.edu; thomas.1715@osu.eduSubject: Finals Week

Hello
Timekeeping shows that you didn't work a required finals shift. The requirement was that you had to work one of the two shift before noon or BN cl. I need to know why you did not work one of shifts that were required.

Management

3 comments:

Jeni Q said...

This is cracking my shit up!!

P.S. I am a friggin' genius!

Sean said...

I'm having too much fun with these people.

I went with your suggestion just for the shock factor. :D

cmrpaul said...

That. Is. Awesomely. Funny.