Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Non Fishing/boating dream

I had moved to another state with Carol for some reason. It might have been to go to school. I had to find a part time job to help with the bills. For some reason, there was a Winn Dixie grocery store close by, so I went there and knew to ask for a lady (she was the manager). I found her sitting on a couch and said "Are you the person to speak to about a job?". She introduced herself as did I and we started talking. Before I know it, she's kissing me and I push her away because I'm married. I tell her "I can't do this".
I get a job there anyway doing all kinds of stuff around the store.

A party was thrown by the store manager who happened to live next door in a dual family home. I had to show my employee ID to get in. I was wearing shorts and a khaki green Guy Harvey T-shirt with a marlin pattern on the back and the pocket area. I was also wearing those horrible tube socks with the red stripes at the top. I kept trying to fold them so the nerdy red stripes could not be seen without any luck. I finally decided to go to my apt which was upstairs to get some regular socks.

I came back down to see a few more people at the party. Two guys were shooting darts through homemade blowguns


In this same dream I found myself walking around the city to find a green grass strip. Grass is much nicer to walk on that sidewalk, so I ran over onto the grass. That's when I found the millions of piles of dog dookie in different stages of ripeness. I didn't stay on the grass for long. It was a dog walking area.

No comments: